We campaign for global debt and tax justice.
- How the World Works: Third Edition Our third edition of How the World Works is live, check it out! read full text →
- Book Club June 24th: 'Bank Job' Both a daring tale and a deeply personal memoir, this book opens with honest reflections of the authors’ own experiences of debt through the eyes of their childhood to their own adult life, before examining the wider impact of a society that for generations has entangled the concept of money with a person’s identity. read full text →
- Plain-English Economics We're distilling current affairs articles into content teachers can use in the classroom. From debt, to tax, inequality to vaccine inequality, crosswords to table quizzes to moving debates, there's something in our Plain-English bank for you. read full text →
- Animation: What's wrong with the International Financial System?
As part of our Citizens for Financial Justice project, we have produced a short video explainer of the problems with the International Financial System.
Why do the rich keep getting richer? What has that to do with debt and tax? And what can we do? read full text →
- April Book Club: David Graeber's 'DEBT the first 5000 years' 10 March 2021Join us for our April book club to discuss David ... Read more »
- Beyond Covid: What next for the Financial System? Global Tax & Opportunities for Action 10 March 2021Join us on Tuesday 23rd March at 7.30 via zoom ... Read more »
- Testing the training! New FreshUp Economics tools nearly ready 30 November 2020As we mentioned previously, Financial Justice Ireland are currently taking ... Read more »