We campaign for global debt and tax justice.
- Plain-English Economics We're distilling current affairs articles into content teachers can use in the classroom. From debt, to tax, inequality to vaccine inequality, crosswords to table quizzes to moving debates, there's something in our Plain-English bank for you. read full text →
- New Animation: What's wrong with the International Financial System?
As part of our CFJ project, we have produced a short video explainer of the problems with the International Financial System.
Why do the rich keep getting richer? What has that to do with debt and tax? And what can we do? read full text →
- April Book Club: David Graeber's Debt the First 5000 Years
Join us for our April book club to discuss David Graeber's 'Debt: The First 5000 Years' on April 29th at 7.30
Graeber, one of the early organisers of Occupy Wall Street and a well regarded academic, presents a stunning reversal of conventional wisdom; he shows that before there was money, there was debt.
You can buy the book here
And register here
It is a very long book, so start early, and don't worry if you aren't able to finish the whole thing! read full text →
- April Book Club: David Graeber's 'DEBT the first 5000 years' 10 March 2021Join us for our April book club to discuss David ... Read more »
- Beyond Covid: What next for the Financial System? Global Tax & Opportunities for Action 10 March 2021Join us on Tuesday 23rd March at 7.30 via zoom ... Read more »
- Testing the training! New FreshUp Economics tools nearly ready 30 November 2020As we mentioned previously, Financial Justice Ireland are currently taking ... Read more »