We campaign for global debt and tax justice.
- Learn and Teach with FJI: Training of Trainers Opportunity
FJI are seeking facilitators, educators and activists with a passion for economic justice to help us bring our flagship 'Econowha?' economics & financial justice evening course outside Dublin and reach people across the country.
read full text →
- Econowha? Economic Justice Evening Course (online) Starts Wednesday 16th September. Register now! read full text →
- LAUNCH: "We Can Solve It! A Financial Justice Ireland Resource for the Junior Certificate Mathematics Curriculum" Join us with Senator Lynn Ruane, Judi Mills (NUI, Maynooth) and resource author Aoife Kelly, to launch our new education resource, bringing a global and financial justice lense to the Junior Cert Mathematics Curriculum read full text →
- IMF WRITE-DOWNS MAKE UP ONLY 1% OF ALL LOW-INCOME COUNTRY DEBTS
Irish campaigners have welcomed the announcement by the IMF today that it will cancel $215 million of debt payments for 25 countries over the next six months due to the coronavirus pandemic, but say it falls short of what is required.
read full text →
- Take Action - Tell Minister for Finance Paschal Donohoe to #DropDebtSaveLives
This week, governments will meet at the IMF and World Bank's annual Spring meetings. Debt is on the agenda, and the outcome will be a make or break moment for countries in the Global South tackling the Coronavirus.
Will you take action to tell the Irish government to #DropDebtSaveLives? read full text →
- Remote Learning Consultancy: Citizens for Financial Justice 12 August 2020About Citizens for Financial Justice: Citizens for Financial Justice is ... Read more »
- Learn & Teach with FJI: Training of Trainers Opportunity 12 August 2020FJI are seeking facilitators, educators and activists with a passion ... Read more »
- IMF write-downs make up only 1% of all low-income country debts 14 April 2020IMF write-downs make up only 1% of all low-income country ... Read more »