We campaign for global debt and tax justice.
- Online events in April - register now.
On April 15th we're hosting an online talk with Sam McConkey and Tim Jones (Jubilee Debt UK), on Covid19, finance and the global south.
Later in the month our online book club will be discussing Grace Blakeley's "Stolen." read full text →
- Coronavirus: Call for debt cancellation for the Global South
The economic turmoil caused by coronavirus is pushing indebted countries deeper into crisis.
While millions are facing health and other impacts around the world, the economic impacts could spell disaster for countries in the global south. The cost of borrowing has gone up dramatically, and they are getting less money for products like copper and coffee, on which their economies depend.
We are calling on the Irish government to use its influence in the EU, the IMF and the World Bank, to;
Cancel all debt payments for countries suffering from the economic impacts of coronavirus, due in 2020.
Help countries in trouble to restructure their debt rather than bailing out lenders.
Ensure new finance, granted to tackle the coronavirus, does not create more debt. read full text →
- We're hiring! Finance and Administration Officer We're hiring a part-time fixed term Finance and Administration Officer to join our small friendly team to support the final reporting period of our Citizens for Financial Justice Project. Closing date Thursday April 9th read full text →
- Coronavirus: Cancel Global South Debts! 07 April 2020We're calling for debt cancellation of Global South countries to ... Read more »
- We're hiring! Part-time Fixed-term Finance and Administration Officer 01 April 2020Financial Justice Ireland is looking for a part-time Finance and ... Read more »
- Consultant Game Designer Wanted 03 March 2020We are hiring a consultant Game Designer to develop an ... Read more »