We campaign for global debt and tax justice.
- We're Hiring! Acting Director role Financial Justice Ireland is seeking to recruit a dynamic Acting Director. Closing date 27th August, interviews 4th September, anticipated start date 1st November. Full job date and details here read full text →
- How the World Works: Third Edition Our third edition of How the World Works is live, check it out! read full text →
- Plain-English Economics We're distilling current affairs articles into content teachers can use in the classroom. From debt, to tax, inequality to vaccine inequality, crosswords to table quizzes to moving debates, there's something in our Plain-English bank for you. read full text →
- Animation: What's wrong with the International Financial System?
As part of our Citizens for Financial Justice project, we have produced a short video explainer of the problems with the International Financial System.
Why do the rich keep getting richer? What has that to do with debt and tax? And what can we do? read full text →
- We're Hiring! Acting Director 27 July 2021Financial Justice Ireland is seeking to recruit a dynamic Acting ... Read more »
- April Book Club: David Graeber's 'DEBT the first 5000 years' 10 March 2021Join us for our April book club to discuss David ... Read more »
- Beyond Covid: What next for the Financial System? Global Tax & Opportunities for Action 10 March 2021Join us on Tuesday 23rd March at 7.30 via zoom ... Read more »