We campaign for global debt and tax justice.
- See our new video! Alice in Moneyland
Our Citizens for Financial Justice project has produced this new video.
“Ever feel like the system is rigged against you? Well, it is.
Watch CFJ’s new film, Alice in Moneyland, and learn how financialisation is devastating the planet and hurting the most vulnerable.
Together we can call for change.
The time for #FinancialJustice is now read full text →
- Teachers! Register now for our Winter 20/21 global justice workshops. Want new and creative ideas for linking global and financial justice to your core curriculum? We will be hosting workshops for Business Studies and Maths teachers over the next few months. Reserve your spot now. read full text →
- Take Action - Tell Minister for Finance Paschal Donohoe to #DropDebtSaveLives
This week, governments will meet at the IMF and World Bank's annual Spring meetings. Debt is on the agenda, and the outcome will be a make or break moment for countries in the Global South tackling the Coronavirus.
Will you take action to tell the Irish government to #DropDebtSaveLives? read full text →
- Testing the training! New FreshUp Economics tools nearly ready 30 November 2020As we mentioned previously, Financial Justice Ireland are currently taking ... Read more »
- Introducing "FreshUp Economics: Towards Economic Literacy in Europe" 19 November 2020As Covid-19 and climate change continue to drastically reshape our ... Read more »
- Join our Team! 18 November 2020We are recruiting a Global Citizenship Co-ordinator to join our ... Read more »