We campaign for global debt and tax justice.
- The IMF and Recent Political Crises in Latin America
Join Financial Justice Ireland and the Latin America Solidarity Centre for a publi talk by Luiz Vieira of the Bretton Woods Project on the role of the IMF in Latin America.
read full text →
- Econo...wha? Introduction to Economic Justice Evening Course A six-week introduction into the world of finance. Exploring markets, debt and tax in simple terms and a friendly environment. read full text →
- Join our Bookclub! "The Case for The Green New Deal"
Join us for our bimonthly, informal financial justice book club.
Next month we'll be discussing Ann Pettifor's "The Case for the Green New Deal." Pettifor was one of the leading economists in the founding of the global debt justice movement. We'll be considering her contribution to the broad debate on the need for a green 'New Deal' for the planet and its people.
In our offices, all welcome. read full text →
- Downloadable Flier for Candidates and Canvassers Wondering what financial justice issues to ask your candidates now #GE2020 is fast approaching? We've produced this handy flier you can print out and stick to your door so any canvassers know you care about the issues, or use to have a discussion with candidates on the doorstep. read full text →
- Teacher Training workshops Interested in bringing a global justice perspective into your teaching? Join one of our teacher training workshops to support teachers of Business Studies, CSPE, Politics and Society, Geography and Development Education in exploring issues of equality and justice with your students. read full text →
- General Election 2020: Message for the Candidates 22 January 2020Wondering what financial justice issues to ask your candidates now ... Read more »
- Join our Team! 16 October 2019We are recruiting a Global Citizenship Co-ordinator to join our ... Read more »
- Join our team! 02 September 2019We're hiring a Development Education and Outreach Officer to join ... Read more »